Sunday, August 11, 2013

10 Days Traveling Cross Country: Day 8 & 9

Folks, sorry for the delayed post.  We have moved into our new house & have been busy trying to clean carpets, set up internet, electricity, water, etc.  So please forgive our tardiness. 

Vante doesn't love the new house, even though she has her own room again.  It's just because we have no furniture here yet.  So it doesn't feel like home.  Just a blow up mattress, a card table w/4 folding chairs, her cat cube furniture.  To try to help her settle in, today I bought a wingback chair for her at a thrift store for her room.  She's napping in it as I type and loving it.  :)  Yeah!

Anyway, back to the cross country travels.  Day 8 & 9 we explored Ohio.  My husband has family there, my sister and I shopped, and Vante caught up on her sleep and enjoyed staying in one place and out of a moving car.
 
There were geese outside the window in the grass, but Vante just wanted to nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment