Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vante's Photo Diary

Vante is taking over the blog tonight and wanted to show you a quick cameo of her evening.  All these photos were taken within about three minutes.  It's no wonder that Vante had a postcard of "The 4 faces of Vante," she has a very expressive face.  Enjoy!

"Hi Mom!"
















"Let me nap for 5 more minutes... k?"



















"OK, I'm up.  What is up with the camera and the flash?  I don't appreciate it - I mean, seriously, I just woke up."



















"Hey Paparazzi!  I'm trying to eat here."


"If looks could kill you would be pushing up daisies woman."


"This food is delicious.  Thanks for the noms."


**We have tons of photos of Vante but have yet to capture one of her Grumpy Old Lady face, and believe me, she definitely has one.  It makes me laugh every time I see it and unfortunately I never have a camera handy.  I'll share it with you as soon as I'm lucky enough to capture it.**

No comments:

Post a Comment