Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kitteh on the Keyboard

Vante has come so far.  She's no longer afraid of carpet, fans or the garbage disposal.  All three of those once sent her running for cover.  The carpet had her hiding in the bathtub for a few days, poor thing.  She still doesn't like the coffee bean grinder, but I don't even like that sound - it's hideous, but I must have my coffee.

She's sweetly unbearable when I'm computing.  Oftentimes she adds her own thoughts and ideas to my writing; meaning that she walks all over the keyboard.  She opens screens, closes them, she has taught me what the F11 key does and that you have to hit it again to get access to all the necessary options to do anything online.  She's taught me many things.

If you'll look above, she's helping me with her blog.  Her grumpy face is due to the flash... or maybe she doesn't approve of my latest posting and 2222222222222222222222222555555555

No comments:

Post a Comment