Monday, September 21, 2009

Vante's been busy

Followers, thanks for your patience.  I just finished up seven days of Air Force Reserve duty in California and wasn't able to keep up with my blog.  Don't fret though, my husband was taking good care of Vante.  (I missed her last week.)  So... on with the show and let's play a quick game of catch up.

Two weeks ago we had 4 adults, two children (5 and 2) and two Chinese Crested puppies join our household for the week.  Vante was moved from the guest room to the office and adjusted well.  When everybody was at the house it was wonderful chaos.  Vante didn't care for the puppies but she loved the attention and did great with the children.  Here's a photo of my 5-year-old niece playing with her.

Last week Vanted moved back into the guest room, she was constantly running in there anyway.

I was exhausted from my reserve duty and driving back from California late last night, so Vante and I took a nap together.  She curled up against my tummy - melting my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think Vante will have this sweet of a picture with her other cousins, Smokey and Princess?

    ReplyDelete