Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vante the Spokeskitty

Once again Vante is proving to me just how famous she really is. Her face is on the poster for the Best Friends 'No More Homeless Pets' conference this fall, right here in Las Vegas! Ain't Vante a cutie pie?!

She spent 10 years at Best Friends, so it just goes to prove that there is a home out there for every cat, dog, bird, rabbit, and friendly 'beast'. Sometimes it just takes a while for the right human to come along that passes muster.

If you want to see it for yourself, go to this website: No More Homeless Pets Conference, the conference is October 23-25 at the Rio. (If you do go, I highly suggest going to see Penn & Teller. My husband and I enjoyed their show immensely last year.)

Sidenotes:
1--I left Vante, Amelia & Callie Mae alone and free-roaming the entire house for about two hours and all was well upon my return. They still hiss and all that jazz but no blood.
2--When Vante cries in the middle of the night for me to come to her (the bedroom door is open but she doesn't want to come to me) it sounds like she is saying "Hello" or "Hi." It's quite unnerving.
3--We've passed the 1 month mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment