Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sleepover success

We had our first 'sleepover' last night where all the rooms in the house were left open for all the cats to move from room to room as they please. It went well enough.

Vante likes to cuddle on the bed at nighttime and unfortunately my other two cats like to be on the bed also. (Thank goodness we have a king size bed.) However, whenever one of my other cats would get on the bed or move, Vante would growl and wake me up. Needless to say I didn't sleep very well last night.

It was a success in the fact that there were no aggressive actions taken by any cat. Just some growling. So I'm immensely pleased.

To return to a previous blog subject - Amelia is STILL eating Vante's kitten chow. I haven't caught her in the act but I have noticed she isn't really eating her regular food. I'm going to have to think about how to remedy this situation. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment