Saturday, December 15, 2012

(Early) Merry Catmas!

Vante & I hope that everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that there was lots of turkey on your plate.  Vante is doing great; she's healthy and just as ornery and yet sweet as ever. 

Vante has come a long way in the 4 years since she joined our household.  Look at how close she is to her littlest sister, Callie Mae in the photo below.  And there was no hissing or growling, just looking.  I'm so proud of Miss V.


As a late birthday gift (she turned 17 this July) we got her an upgraded Happy Brushing brush.  It's round, so we can just hold it still & she can use it, bit it and brush herself however & wherever she wants.  Here is a video of her thoroughly enjoying her new Happy Brush. 
I've got a ton of new photos that I'll slowly start posting of her.  I'm sorry that I've been negligent of her blog recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment