Wednesday, May 5, 2010

There's Hope Yet

Vante's former care-giver, Linda, has given me some suggestions to help figure out what is making Vante such a 'hater'. 
1--I've contacted the Dumb Friends League for some behavioral advise.  I should hear back from them soon.
2--I'm going to make a doctor's appointment for Vante next week.  We'll double-check her urine (she's urinated outside the box a few times, so I want to be on the safe side).  Also to make sure she's physically fit.
3--The cat furniture I ordered should be here next week.  Providing vertical space for them to explore. 
4--I've contacted the gentleman who makes the Best Friends cat shelves.  Hopefully his hand is healed and I can place my order.  (If not, I'm contemplating having somebody make cat-shelves for my girls.)

In other news, my sister-in-law, a recent college graduate will be coming to live with us.  Her 3 year old neutered male cat, Tucker, and her 15-year-old dog, Ginger, will be coming to live with us also.  I'm excited but a bit worried.  Things are most likely going to get worse before they get better, but I'm hopefully optimistic. 

If this doesn't work we're getting a Pet Psychic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment