Monday, November 2, 2009

She's a burrower!

Vante is thriving with all the attention and TLC my husband and I adorn upon her.  In the past several days she has taken to burrowing underneath the blanket that I always seem to have over my legs and feet.  Her whiskers tickle my feet so it's a challenge to keep still but usually she just snuggles up next to my ankles and takes a cat-nap.

Off topic but neat nonetheless
While catching up on the news I read about this huge indoor dog park in Houston.  It's 50,000 square feet of indoor theme park with outdoor area too because it sits on 6.5 acres of woods.  There is a pet supply center, café, grooming, daycare and overlooking lounge areas.  Dogs must meet socialization criteria, be in good health and up to date on shots.  One thing I don't approve of is their breed ban policy.  They site that they don't allow Pit Bulls or Pit Bull mixes in the off-leash play areas due to insurance reasons.  That is truly unfortunate and other than that I think it's great.  We need something like that in Las Vegas!
Here is the link: Unleashed Dog Park

No comments:

Post a Comment