Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let's Celebrate!

Vante, Amelia & Callie Mae all had a Happy Halloween safely locked away in our bedrooms.  I hope you and your four-legged friends had a safe and happy Halloween too.

November and the holiday season is upon us, but there are always lots of weird holidays and celebrations. I always found them fun and kinda silly but each has their own reason.  In particular I enjoy the animal holidays, and since you're reading this blog, I'm sure you do too.  So here they are in chronological order for November.

November is Adopt a Senior Pet Month
National Animal Shelter Appreciation Week - first week in Nov.

National Cat Week - first week in Nov.
Hug a Bear Day - Nov. 7

I find the Hug a Bear Day to be somewhat disturbing.  I truly hope their talking about teddy bears, but I have a feeling they aren't.  Call me a chicken, but I won't be participating in that holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment