Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Folks,
Sorry I haven't posted in over a year.  Vante is doing great, we've had a few health issues and I was deployed to Afghanistan last year, but now I'm ready to reinvigorate Vante's Blog again.  I hope you'll continue to enjoy it and Vante's antics. 
Fireworks don't phase Vante--she ain't no scardey cat!
Healthwise, the most important issue that has come up is that Vante has Hyperthyroidism.  Her thyroid is overactive and she has to take medicine twice a day to keep her levels within normal limits.  She gets her medicine tucked into Pill Pockets & she loves them.  (We're very lucky.)

Vante is just as spry as ever and while she doesn't like the other two cats I have, her little sisters, she does ignore them quite well.  
More to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Vante! And your forever humans. :D

    ReplyDelete