Sunday, August 1, 2010

Boxing

This morning Vante decided to climb into this box, rearrange the newspapers and look a little menacing... like she was going to jump out and 'attack' my husband.  Alas, there was no attacking (I could have used a good laugh).  She enjoyed herself though.

Miss V is up to her usual tricks, napping, eating and telling the other cats that she's in charge.  For the most part they listen but little 2-year-old Tucker just has to be close to her and follow her.  Nobody has been hurt though, so don't worry about either of them.  They're both tough cookies.  There is lots of growling and if looks could kill... but there has not been a physical fight between the two of them.  (All talk.)

I adore Vante.  On a different note, sorry it's been so long since I posted.  I'm working for a month at Nellis and just had two finals and a clinical exam.  I finished my 4th and 5th class to be a Vet Tech and so far so good--straight As and I'm enjoying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment