Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Continuous Challenge

Vante is doing well on her new prescription diet.  However, I'm sad to report that she, apparently intentionally, urinated on the bed today after getting into an under-the-door disagreement with her two sisters. Luckily for us we had put puppy piddle pads on the bed and she happened to land squarely on that.  So thank-goodness for that easy clean-up.

To give Vante the benefit of the doubt we bought a bigger litterbox for her today.  So we can rule out a dirty or small litterbox bothering her.  I doubt that is the issue, but it's worth a try.

I'm sorry for the lack of posts but with the holidays I was quite busy.  As I continue to integrate Vante, Amelia & Callie Mae I'll keep you updated with the exciting events.

No comments:

Post a Comment