Friday, September 3, 2010

Ginger

I know this is Vante's blog but I wanted to share this important household event. My sister-in-law's dog, Ginger, crossed over the Rainbow Bridge Tuesday evening. She's in a much better place and is finally out of pain. Many thanks to our compassionate vet and the staff of Creature Comforts. She is greatly missed. 

Clicker training is going well enough. I'm doing it with all four cats, but as for Vante, I can't do too much training and give her too many treats because of her special diet. So I'm working with what I've got and hope that in a few days if she hears the clicker, that she'll turn her head. Right now she still ignores it.

But patience... I must be like a tortise.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your (and your family's) loss.

    As far as Vante, I have to laugh just picturing her completely ignoring the clicker. She is a very unique cat!

    ReplyDelete